A downloadable character generator for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Mannequin is a vector-based, 2D character CG generator for your video game (and maybe other kind of) projects. No artistic skills needed—just mix n' match any from the available templates, adjust some colors, and you're done!
- Handcrafted 2D art suitable for prototyping or production.
- Vector based graphics scalable up to ∞K resolution.
- Various templates available—from body parts and hairstyles to clothing and accessories.
- Export to PNG file for immediate use in game development engines.
- Export to SVG file for further editing on various vector drawing apps (such as Inkscape, CorelDRAW or Illustrator).
- Generated characters can be used for either personal or commercial projects.
- Free content updates!
This app is currently on early access stage. Most of the planned features are already implemented, and now we're focusing on populating content while also polishing the user experience.
Some things you might consider before buying:
- You can only create female characters for now, and components are still limited. Try the demo for further details! :)
- Updates can arrive multiple times in a week, so it's highly recommended to install using the itch.io app (the same applies to demo builds)
- Mac version is still unsigned, see here for details.
You can view our development status and plans using our Public Trello Board.
Latest Version: 0.1.7 (November 13, 2016)
|Published||162 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Release date||157 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Anime, JRPG, Visual Novel|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
In order to download this character generator you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: