A downloadable character generator for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What is Mannequin?
Mannequin is a 2D Character Portrait Generator created for your video game and other artistic projects. With its flexibility, ease of use and high-quality output, Mannequin is designed to be useful for any phase of development, from prototyping to production.
Some of its notable features are:
Mannequin is currently in development, which means that some of the features are still incomplete and/or unpolished. By making it available now through early access, we're hoping to gather as much input as possible from end users regarding how well it integrates to their workflow. If you're still unsure about supporting this project and wanted more info before deciding, you can try out the Demo and read some of our Development Log.
Demo version has all the functionalities from the latest stable build, with the export feature being disabled as the only limitation.
|Updated||8 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jun 30, 2016|
|Made with||Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Character Customization, Generator, JRPG, vector|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this character generator you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Latest from Nightly: Redraws are Halfway Done!Oct 26, 2018
- Latest Progress from Nightly & Charity SaleOct 01, 2018
- Store Page Update, Patreon Access, and More Art Style Update ProgressJun 28, 2018
- More Details on Custom Libraries & Art Style Update ProgressJun 13, 2018
- Setback Recovery & Ongoing Art Style RefinementsMay 25, 2018
- Refinements, Refinements: Error Handling & Redrawn PartsApr 24, 2018
- Release 0.2.1 is Here!Apr 01, 2018
- Let's Get Technical: Rendering Speed ImprovementsMar 22, 2018