Mannequin Character Generator
A downloadable character generator for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Mannequin is a 2D Character Portrait Generator created for your video games, VTuber livestreams and other artistic projects. With its flexibility, ease of use and high-quality output, Mannequin is designed to be useful for any phase of development, from prototyping to production.
Some of its notable features are:
Mannequin is currently in development, which means that some of the features are still incomplete and/or unpolished. By making it available now through early access, we're hoping to gather as much input as possible from end users regarding how well it integrates to their workflow. If you're still unsure about supporting this project and wanted more info before deciding, you can try out the free version below!
For Mac users, the only way to install Mannequin for now is via the itch.io desktop app. Furthermore, the Mannequin app is not signed and/or notarized yet, so you might find it incompatible with macOS 10.15 with the Gatekeeper enabled (which is the default settings).
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jun 30, 2016|
|Made with||Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Character Customization, JRPG, PNG, Ren'Py, SVG, vtuber|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this character generator you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- November 24 Hotfix and Content Update4 days ago
- October 10 Hotfix & Performance Update49 days ago
- September 10 Hotfix & Content Update79 days ago
- 0.3.18 Update: Wrapping Up Inochi2D ExportAug 16, 2023
- March 24 Hotfix UpdateMar 23, 2023
- March 2 Hotfix UpdateMar 02, 2023
- February 19 Hotfix UpdateFeb 19, 2023
- Tutorials for VTubing with Mannequin and Inochi2D are Now Available!Feb 07, 2023