Hello! Today we have several things to talk about, which is the latest 0.3.6 stable update, our recently published Steam Store Page, and a bit more details about what is next in the upcoming two to three months.
First, the latest stable update.
0.3.6 Update Details
This update mainly adds more clothing template compatibility with the default male body template. Most of the clothing templates which has been planned to be compatible with the male body template has been updated accordingly, and now ready to use.
No more significant changes in this release, unfortunately, but we have other things to share:
Yes, our Steam Store Page is now live. We have some requests in the past about publishing on Steam as an alternative to itch.io, and we are happy to say that it will be coming soon! We are planning to release it on July 14, so it is still a long time to go. Managing releases on two storefronts is a little bit complex, so we wanted to progress the app further before doing it.
When the Steam version is released, the app will still be in the Early Access phase; we are planning to continue this for a short time to gather additional feedback for the Steam builds. 1.0 release is planned for the fourth quarter of this year.
Both itch.io and Steam versions will be maintained at the same pace. For current Pro users from itch, we'll send the Steam keys to your email addresses near the Steam release date.
So, What's Next?
As both the male and female body template are nearing completion, we wanted to share some of the milestones that are planned in the short term before the Steam release in July.
- Body, pose and clothing template polish. Starting next week, we will test all existing templates and refine things to provide better, more consistent details and shading.
- Splitting eye templates to more parts. By doing this, we are planning to add more customization such as iris style and gaze direction.
- Splitting hair templates, adding the option to choose individual hair parts (back, front/bangs, etc.) and furry ears. We will also add more variations of shorter hairstyles to better complement the male body template.
- After the template splitting is done, we will start working with rotated heads and later followed by rotated full body poses.
Clothing template-wise, we are planning to add these items into the collection soon:
- Double-breasted blazer, lab coat and tracksuit.
- Swimsuits and other summer-ish clothes (will be separated into a DLC). As per usual, all DLCs from us are free and can be used with the Pro version of the app.
That's it for now! Hopefully all of you are safe and healthy, and as always thank you very much for your continued support and feedback!